Now that we're here in Colorado Springs, we wanted to be able to share a little about what's happening in our family with all of our friends. So tune in and we'll keep you posted!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Quick update

Sorry it's been so long. I guess this blogging thing can be difficult. Anyway, a lot has happened since the last update. Jennette's family came for a visit, we had Trinity's party and we've had several incredible rainbows. Yeah, I probably left some details out, but you get the picture...a lot has happened.

Well enough about that. I know what you really come for is the pics - so here you go!


These first two are from Trinity's birthday. We went up to Cheyenne Canyon and had a fun little party and hike.


These are from when Jennette's family was here. Garden of the God's is a fun spot for pictures.



Next we have one of our infamous rainstorms. The weather has been very odd for Colorado Springs - it's rained a TON! However it produces really amazing rainbows (and cute pics of kids with umbrelas!)

A couple cute pics of Jaden in his mohawk. Also his first solid food feeding. YUM....RICE!!!

Finally, what blog would be complete without a picture of a really cute kid in a red hat? Well perhaps many would be, but not this one!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lacy said...

All of your babies are getting so big! You guys must spend a ton of time outside, all of their cheeks are pink in every picture. Little Jaden has the best smile.... I can't wait to see you all.

9:58 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Last night Jennifer Marshall had a girls night and someone was talking about your blog so I wanted to check it out. WOW the kids have grown so much. We have also started a blog with having family away here is the addy. http://thracchinis.blogspot.com/ I hope you all are doing well. Take care and God Bless.

10:11 PM

 
Blogger Steph said...

It's okay Travis that you haven't blogged in a while. It has almost been a month for me. And what is sad about that is after a month, I really didn't have anything exciting to blog about. Where you on the other hand, I am sitting at the edge of my seat as I scan through those picture.

Jennette, I don't think I have ever seen your dad. I can see the resenblence. Who is the other YOUNG girl in the picture? It is good to see you all once again!

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Steph said...

Jennette, what is your email address? You don't still use what you had when you were down here do you?

8:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home