Now that we're here in Colorado Springs, we wanted to be able to share a little about what's happening in our family with all of our friends. So tune in and we'll keep you posted!

Friday, June 23, 2006

A fun picture

I was just setting up my new online photo album with Picasa (Google's photo editing program) and saw this picture that I hadn't posted. So I thought I'd post it for you! Here you go! Blessings to all of our friends!

PS - We no longer have a 3 year old daughter - Trinity turned 4 today. She was pretty upset about not being 3 anymore last night, but she's adjusting pretty well today. I did my part as a dad and made sure that all her toes, fingers, feet etc... were, in fact, four years old. Of course I tickeled her to make sure her laugh had aged a year, too. She liked that a lot...haha. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home