Now that we're here in Colorado Springs, we wanted to be able to share a little about what's happening in our family with all of our friends. So tune in and we'll keep you posted!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Just so there's some proof!

Just wanted to make this quick little post to show that I'm an "invloved" dad. Perhaps I'm not all that excited about the current project, but I'm all about "gettin' the job done!"

Actually there is not a bum in the entire world that I would rather clean with a wet wipe than my beautiful son, Jaden. There...now isn't that sweet??!!

(Hurry and come out to visit, Grandma, and you too can share in this wonderful joy!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Lacy said...

Did you just pose for that pic and then make Jennette finish? You did didn't you?
Even from that end he is so stinkin' cute! You guys have beautiful babies!

7:18 AM

 
Blogger tykasper said...

Jennette, quick take a picture of me changing a diaper so it looks like this is something i do everyday.

11:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am on my way!! Only two and one half weeks, but whose counting??? I would clean that bum any time besides I already have had lots of experience cleaning yours!!

Grandma Ross

2:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...he's got diaper rash! Is that your handiwork too? LOL

- Greg

7:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

4:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

4:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

4:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

4:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home