Now that we're here in Colorado Springs, we wanted to be able to share a little about what's happening in our family with all of our friends. So tune in and we'll keep you posted!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

No pictures?

Yeah, well I haven't taken very many pics lately. Bummer, I know. I figured I would wait to post until I had something interesting to show you. However, we're not very disciplined about picture taking. Not like Lacy, anyway. She just did an entire post about what's going on at Arise (our youth ministry in Wichita that we left to come out here.) It was very nice of her to think of us and post an unpdate. If you'd like to see some of those pictures, you can go to her blog:

http://lacyhansen.blogspot.com/

As for the Ross's, not alot is going on ou of the ordinary. Of course that word really doesn't mean much anymore...nothing is really "ordinary" any more. Church planting is very "unordinary." We've been getting things ready for our first service on May 14th and having some "practice" services in the meantime. When you go to our building it's actually starting to look a little like they are going to be done in time - BONUS! For a while there I wasn't so sure.

On the home front, Taite and Trinity are learning about the sun and how if we get too close to it we'll "turn into gas!" We also found out that they're going to open our pool on May 20th! Very exciting! So if you come for a visit this summer make sure you bring your swimming suits!

I promise that the pool is bigger than this one. (I figured I could at least post ONE picture....even though it's an old one. It makes it look like I'm trying really hard with this blog thing.)

We I think that's about it for today. Jennette is taking the kids to some snake habitat today for a field trip so I'll make sure she gets a few pics while she's there. Oh, and it's cold again today. I've heard a saying in Colorado though. It goes something like this: "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute." Seems that has been very true of our time here so far. Blessings to you all!

9 Comments:

Blogger Lacy said...

Okay, I think every state has that saying.
But to quote one of my favorite movies "They say here in Missori, 'If you don't like the weather, just wait around five minutes,' but I believe with a lot of hard work and effort we can get that down to two or three."

Probably not exact, so please don't rip me apart!

11:18 AM

 
Blogger Travis R. said...

To make a link you change your template. In the place where it says "edit me" you'll change the entire line to something like this:

(they won't let me post HTML code)

Bummer. Looks like you'll have to read the help section. Sorry!

9:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently I don't have a "blogger" account, so Im guessing I have to post this is anonymous or something. Either way, there need to be pictures. For all I know, you got a chain going from you pierced nose to your pierced lip, then running over to your ear (running not in the normal verb, but more of a passive once, since that would just be silly). So yeah, pictures are needed (say's the hypocrite about pictures...)
--Paul

2:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I think I may have been dumb on the last post...coulda done this setting...

2:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One old picture is better than none. Your mother wont like snake pictures but if they have the kids in them she'll look. I won (or really my partner did) the end of season bowling tournmant last night for an extra $225. I wrecked my car Tuesday. New hot tub last Saturday. busy week
DAD

9:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey travis and jennette~ i actually found your blog a couple of weeks ago but i havent left a comment yet and i dont have a blog. but i love the picture of taite and trinity! ~taya :)

4:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

4:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

4:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I finally made the time to check it out. What a fun way to find out what you're up to. I'll 'pop in' more often. Love ya bunches

12:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home