Now that we're here in Colorado Springs, we wanted to be able to share a little about what's happening in our family with all of our friends. So tune in and we'll keep you posted!

Monday, April 24, 2006

It's cold today!


Well I was going to go outside and take a picture of our new car (new to us) but it's literally like 30 degrees and cloudy outside. The weather here is so strange! This weekend it was in the 70's and then today it was FREEZING! Everyone here says that March and April are the worst months for weather. So I guess a week from now it'll be perfect, eh?

Anyway, I thought since I couldn't post a picture of the car that I could post a few other pictures. These first two are of our first service on Easter. We had 35 people all together and held the service in our youth area. If you look up you can see that the dropped ceiling still isn't finished.


These are a couple pictures of Barry the day they picked up that 22 ton beam and set it in place. Remember the crane? Well it seems we didn't need one because Barry was able to lift the beam all by himself.



Well there you have it. More fun stuff from Colorado. I'll post a picture of our new car sometime when I can get a nice picture of it. Blessings!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i wad i a tornado warning...
it was prety scarey...
~sara Mcelroy

9:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home