Now that we're here in Colorado Springs, we wanted to be able to share a little about what's happening in our family with all of our friends. So tune in and we'll keep you posted!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

A week in the life....

Well this Sunday (Easter) is our first service at Springs Calvary and it's beginning to feel like we're actually starting a church. Barry and I went to the facility today to set up for Sunday. We've got 200 chairs that just came in that were supposed to be "taupe" but turned out to be more "brownish." It's actually a blessing in my opinion because they look nicer. But seeing them out in rows with the little computer and projector there in the middle was kind of surreal. Even though it's not our "official" first service, it's still a really important day that we'll always look back on. I'm definately going to bring a camera! (I keep saying that, don't I?)

Anyway, it's late and I'm going to head to bed. I stayed up too late anyway, but it's Jennette's fault because she was on the computer...haha! That's a change, isn't it??!! Goodnight , all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm glad she was on the computer! She must have emailed me then! Thanks! MISS YOU GUYS, we're so happy for your Easter service too. Though it'll be weird this year with out you guys. HI TO ALL and merry easter! -LACY

10:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear ya'll are doing well! i'm so gonna come visit you whether you like it or not! :) I MISS YOU TREMENDOUSLY! love you all!!!!!!!! -AUBRIE-

10:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home