Now that we're here in Colorado Springs, we wanted to be able to share a little about what's happening in our family with all of our friends. So tune in and we'll keep you posted!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

A little proof...

Well it occured to me that the pictures we have posted so far offer no definative proof that we are actually in Colorado. I could have simply grabbed those pictures off the internet somewhere. Well here is your proof. And rest assured that despite my constant attempts to learn photoshop, my skills are not yet there to create this picture artificially. At least that's what I'm going to tell you so we can keep the mystery alive.... HAPPY SATURDAY!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i belived you
~sara

1:46 PM

 
Blogger Lacy said...

Whatever, that's the current backdrop available at the Wal-Mart photo center!

10:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home