Now that we're here in Colorado Springs, we wanted to be able to share a little about what's happening in our family with all of our friends. So tune in and we'll keep you posted!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter, everyone!


He is risen! Praise the Lord! It's so good to know where we stand with the Lord...and none of it is because of anything we've done. It's all because of the resurrection.

At any rate, today was our first service....kind of. We actually only invited a few families and since the building isn't finished, we did a "make shift" service in the children's area. And of course since I was playing guitar during worship and babysitting our kids during the sermon (no kid's ministry yet!) I couldn't take pictures! I did ask somebody who was taking them to e-mail me some so I can show you all. But I did manage to take a picture of the bulletin - haha!

Overall it was a very nice service. The kids did amazingly well and everyone really responded favorably. In fact, when Jennette told Trinity that she was going to stay with us for worship, Trinity asked, "can I dance, Mama?" And of course Jennette told her she could...so as soon as worship started Trinity was twirling and dancing. She even came up and hugged my leg toward the end of our worship time - it was very cute. Taite got to be Pastor Barry's sermon helper and prop. He was very articulate and even had to act a little - he enjoyed the attention.

Well, tomorrow I'll post some pictures of our view. I think you'll enjoy them. Goodnight, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home