Now that we're here in Colorado Springs, we wanted to be able to share a little about what's happening in our family with all of our friends. So tune in and we'll keep you posted!

Monday, June 05, 2006

My kids look GOOD!!!

Yes, this is probably the most amazing picture you will ever see, so calm yourself. I know, I know...he's beautiful. Haha...

This was actually taken Sunday morning before church as we ate breakfast together. Life has been crazy so we haven't posted much at all. Sorry about that. My mother was here last week and then I went to Wichita for a few days. It's been pretty crazy for sure!

We'll try and post some more pics for you in the upcoming days. In the meantime, here's a fun pic of Jaden posing for the camera. Have a great week!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lacy said...

Are you guys just stealing my material? I put an amazing picture up of Judah, so you go and put one of Taite. We go swimming and I put up pics of our son posing, then you're right on my heels. Come on guys. We know we are cool, but you're just fine. Being the Ross' should be enough for you. Didn't you know that.
HA! Miss you.... thoguht it was funny we are so far apart, but doing the same things!

10:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

King Neptune and Sons, Great! Must be in the genes.
Love ya
Grandpa

10:32 PM

 
Blogger Rebecca said...

I can't believe how big Jaden is already! It sure does go fast. Hope everything is going great for you guys! We sure do miss you all!!

9:25 AM

 
Blogger Steph said...

It is about time! I was thinking, "Travis has a real short attention span to already be losing interest in this blogging thing."

2:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home