Now that we're here in Colorado Springs, we wanted to be able to share a little about what's happening in our family with all of our friends. So tune in and we'll keep you posted!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Snow on May 10th


Snow on May 10th (backyard)
Originally uploaded by symphonix.
So I know I haven't posted anything lately, but obviously it was a big week. There are a ton of things to blog about, but I think we're going to head to the park for a nice evening. I wanted to at least show you (again) how crazy the weather is here.

For example, on May 8th, I saw people in shorts as it was around 70 degrees or so. I wake up May 10th, and this is what I see. Later that day I'm in short sleeves. I'm still getting used to this!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

4:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

4:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home