Now that we're here in Colorado Springs, we wanted to be able to share a little about what's happening in our family with all of our friends. So tune in and we'll keep you posted!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Loads 'n loads o' stuff!

Well the Picasa thing didn't work out too well and I really didn't want to go back and repost all those pics (although I probably will sooner or later.) So I've got a new way to show you all some fun videos and pictures. Just click this link to see some fun Ross family media.

Ross Family PixPO site

FYI - This is a peer to web site so if my computer is offline, you won't be able to see these pics/vids. However, we rarely turn our PC off so it should be OK. Just don't rob too much of our bandwidth...haha.

In the meantime, here's a great picture I found from the summer when Ethan and my parents were here. We take pretty good pictures after getting all dressed up for church!


2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Travis, what happened to uh our trip out there? Did you forget about those pics?

Take a look at my blog. I had a hard time posting some of the pics. Not sure why but I did what I could.

We had a great time seeing you all. We made it back safely and can't help but miss you all. Love you all!

9:48 PM

 
Blogger Jennette said...

Stephanie and all our other recent visitors...we will soon post about your visit. We had a ton of pics and video we had yet to put on, so Travis wanted to get that stuff up first. Know that you are not forgotten and pictures are forth coming.

8:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home