Now that we're here in Colorado Springs, we wanted to be able to share a little about what's happening in our family with all of our friends. So tune in and we'll keep you posted!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Some more fun pics...

I've been using Google's picture organizer, Picasa, to post some pictures on our other blog site. There aren't many words, just some pictures (some duplicates of ones I've posted here, as well) in no particular order, either. I just thought since I was posting them, you could look at them! Enjoy!

Ross Pictures

(Please note that you can click on the pictures to get a little larger image on your screen. Then hit the back button you go back to the blog. )

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so excited that there would be new pictures, however, all I recieved were these nice boxes with a red x in them. I wonder if you hit the wrong button when you copied them to your blog, but knowing how computer savy you are that can't be right. Right????

10:39 AM

 
Blogger Travis R. said...

Not sure what's going on there...I uploaded many pictures and they were showing up fine when I posted them. Kinda upsets me...but this blogger site defiantely had it's issues...try back in a day and see if it fixes itself.

1:58 PM

 
Blogger tykasper said...

dude I can't see them. must be the fact that you have an inferior computer! GET A MAC FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! EVERYONE GET A MAC! IF YOU'RE READING THIS COMMENT RIGHT NOW GO TO APPLE.COM AND ORDER A MAC. OR GO TO THE NEAREST APPLE STORE AND GET ONE. I highly suggest the Mac Book Pro.

9:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Travis,
I was checking out josh wigdahls new blog and I commented on a picture and it asked me to log in. While there I went to my old blog to see what was there because it has long since been abandoned. Of course while I was there I saw that you had left me a link to your blog. It is good to see all those beautiful kids doing well. I will try to email soon
Nathan

7:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home