Now that we're here in Colorado Springs, we wanted to be able to share a little about what's happening in our family with all of our friends. So tune in and we'll keep you posted!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

FINALLY!!!

The planets have finally aligned and therefore I bring you an update. Yes, here it is...the moment you have all been waiting for.

Sorry it's been so long. Suffice it to say we're doing well and enjoying Colorado and Springs Calvary. Please pray for Jennette as she has out patient surgery on Thursday the 7th. Nothing to be alarmed about, but we covet your prayers none the less. Thanks.

At the PixPo site, you'll find a host of pictures and videos spanning September through earlier today. Here's a preview - enjoy:



We pray God continues to bless you all as you seek Him first!

4 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

So which is the real Travis...the one operating the skid loader, or the one wearing the "Li'l Papoose" baby harness? If you still own the "Cadillac of minivans" then I think I know the answer.
(P.S. the Ross family should really get out of the carbon monoxide, ASAP.)

9:56 AM

 
Blogger Steph said...

I really wish I could see all the updated pics but for some reason when I click on the link it doesn't take me to your pics but to a generic site. I will try later. Hey Jennette, give me a call sometime or I will call you soon.

Love ya!

8:03 PM

 
Blogger Travis R. said...

Unfortunately our internet is down at home. Since all the videos and pics are hosted on our PC (via PixPo) nobody can see them. The internet guy is supposed to get it fixed today or tommorrow. Don't fret, the pics are coming soon!!!

8:59 AM

 
Blogger Travis R. said...

Alrighty...We finally got our internet up and running so you should be able to acces the PixPo site finally. Enjoy!

12:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home