Now that we're here in Colorado Springs, we wanted to be able to share a little about what's happening in our family with all of our friends. So tune in and we'll keep you posted!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

December was quite the month. I was studying James 1 and let's just say I had plenty to count as joy! Between Jennette's multiple surgeries (her neck and her abscessed tooth), sick kids (on Christmas Eve, no less!), sick adults, blizzards, stuck cars, church activities, extra rehearsals, out of town company and traveling to the east coast, it was interesting to say the least. Suffice it to say that we didn't mail out any Christmas cards this year (I know...tragic!) So consider this your Christmas card with Love from the Ross family!


5 Comments:

Blogger Lacy said...

What!? No Christmas cards!What am I going to hang on the fridge?
Hope you all recovered from the hectic holidays. Happy New Year!

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Travis R. said...

Why you can hang your computer monitor on your fridge, silly! Sheesh!

10:12 PM

 
Blogger Lacy said...

when you're right, you're right..and uh... you could be right?

9:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i am glad that jennette is doing well and i am thankful that you guys are still hanging in there and hope that everyone gets better and relax.
sara

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Christy said...

Hi there Ross Family,

This is Christy Lyons (from Vineyard). I have been keeping up with your blogs and think you have a BEAUTIFUL family!! Your life in Colorado sounds awesome and I am so happy for you!

I havent figured out how to link to people or to post pictures or anything, but I wanted you to know that I still think of you and pray for you often!

Love,
Christy

4:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home